Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Dentist...

Top Cat

An man calls a dentist to inquire about the cost for a tooth extraction.

Dentist: It will cost £850.

man: $850!!! Too much! Don't you have anything cheaper?

Dentist: That's the normal charge sir.

man: What if you don't use any anesthetic? 

Dentist: That's unusual but can be done and will cut the cost by £400.

man: Ok. And what if you deploy one of your trainee-dentists to do the extraction, without anesthetic?

Dentist: Well, I cannot guarantee professionalism and it would also be rather painful. But the price could drop down to £150.

man: Hmm. What if you make it like a training-session. So one of your students does the extraction, while the other students watch and learn?

Dentist: It'll be good for the students but quite traumatic for the patient. But in that case I can pay you £200 for it.

man: Now you're talking! Ok, it's a deal. Can I confirm an appointment for my mother-in-law for tomorrow then?

........ which reminds me of the one about an extremely beautiful, wll stacked blonde who walked into the dentist for a check-up.

After examining her teeth, the dentist says, "I'm afraid you need one major tooth filling."

"Oh No," she replies, "I'm petrified of the drill.  I think I'd far sooner have a baby !"

The dentist replies, "Well, please could you make your mind up which before I adjust the chair !!"

Archived