Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kingstonian v TOWN

Tally Ho

An interesting game.First half was pretty even with both sides finding it difficult to break through well marshalled defence. Second half I thought that Kingstonian edged it and again we had to rely on Nathan to save us.

The pitch has a definite slope and we had to defend against the slope second half and this may have contributed to the difference in play.

It was an entertaining evening on a cold night.

Very concerned at the lack of depth in our squad. With no Blackman and Youngs injured we were left with Hatton and Thomas in midfield. Should have been 1-0 down within 30 seconds. Anyway, we cling on to our unbeaten away record.

I fear for us against Maldon though.

For a 0-0 that was an enjoyable game last night between two good sides. Kingstonian were, I thought, the best passing side we've played this season and we matched up well to them.

Sam Hatton had a really good game particularly in the first half, in central midfield. Things were certainly more difficult when both Sam Youngs and Marc Weatherstone went off injured but we coped well with the system change and Ken Charles, in particular looked very bright.

A good hard-fought point on a very cold night.

Archived