Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Shout Out to Club’s PR Team for Game 1000

Benjrider10

Well done to the club’s Public Relations team for the game 1,000 publicity. I love reading the Twitter feed and photos, the website article was excellent and Mr. Chairman’s contribution on the Non-League Football Show was first class and well worth a listen. 

I also thought the publicity the club released recently pointing out the 4 ETFC players who have since moved to football league teams, was timely and well handled. The more hooks we set, the more bites we get - there are plenty of Faal’s , Whiteley’s and Davison’s looking for clubs like ours. This type of differentiator will us help attract quality players - it’s not always just the money.

All helps supporters like me who can’t get to many games, stay connected and feel proud of the club. Well done guys!! Now hoping for a performance and result at Cheshunt tomorrow to keep the feel good going!!

Good call, completely agree - just caught up with the Chairman's contribution to the Non League Show (link is on the ETFC website), very well done, Paul, well worth a listen, thought you struck the right note and answered some of the recent comments on here about ambition. Carry on listening just after the Chairman signs off as it was nice to be reminded of Enfield's very own Jan Molby - Billy Goldstone!

I've also enjoyed many of the Twitter comments about ETFC's best player since formation - lots of very valid shouts with most going for Mark Kirby or Liam Hope, two great players for this club. For me though its Rudi Hall all the way - what an influential player. Surprised not to see more votes for Stuart Blackburne too. Interesting comment from Fabio Valenti that he was average at best for us - Fabio, if that was you at average I'd have loved to have seen you play at your best as some of your football for us was mesmerising.

Very encouraged by the new signing announced this morning, Josh Urquhart - looks a very good addition. Hope the rain holds off now and allows the A10 Classico to go ahead.

COYT!

Archived