Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Null and Void

MoleseyMan

Always better to be Safe rather than Sorry.

I feel sorry for all clubs that were eyeing promotion in the face.

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 18:28, Big J R said:

Always better to be Safe rather than Sorry.

I feel sorry for all clubs that were eyeing promotion in the face.

Yep I agree with that.

It is what it is I guess.

Did you see the letter signed by 65 clubs sent to the FA asking them to reconsider? I can't see the FA changing their minds now, given other wheels have already been put in motion as a result, but it was interesting that more than 50 of the 65 were clubs in the top 4 positions of their league...

And ironic that it's being led by South Shields, who for years refused promotion!

On 31/03/2020 at 08:30, MoleseyMan said:

Did you see the letter signed by 65 clubs sent to the FA asking them to reconsider? I can't see the FA changing their minds now, given other wheels have already been put in motion as a result, but it was interesting that more than 50 of the 65 were clubs in the top 4 positions of their league...

And ironic that it's being led by South Shields, who for years refused promotion!

I'm afraid it won't make any difference.

It's a done deal now :shakehead:

And the way this health crisis is progressing, I seriously have concerns over next season, let alone the current one.

13 hours ago, Big J R said:

And the way this health crisis is progressing, I seriously have concerns over next season, let alone the current one.

First of all I hope forum members and families are keeping well in these difficult times.

JR, I'm with you on this one, its going to be a long time before anyone can declare it safe to return to normal life.

Archived