Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yay Fixtures start Sept 19th

Kentish Maid

So, Mertsham at home and Bishops Stortford away shouldn't pose any problems with the current 300 attendees limits.
Our 2019/20 average was 303 and Stortford was 253 but I anticipate that crowds will be lower this year, especially at the beginning, as some people may still be shielding/quarantining/anxious.

Margate average was 316 so again a low risk of not getting in after travelling, obviously the traditional horizontal rain will deter some. Hartsdown remains the only ground I've visited where the coin toss decides who will play with the tide in the first half.

Hopefully, from October the 600 limit will come in and only Worthing exceeded that last year and with them being last game of the season I'd hope that limits would be back to usual.

I was looking forwards to Cray Wanderer's new ground but noticed today that their website still has Hayes Lane in the contact section. Anyone know when they;ll be playing at Flamingo Park?

Archived