Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Isthmian Premier Fantasy Football

andydick

In conjunction with the Pitching In Isthmian League, Pro-Stats are looking to set up a Fantasy Football League for Isthmian Premier League Clubs. 

From the league "Please can I ask that you support this, I am sure it is something your supporters would enjoy."

Most of our team info has been registered (couple of tweaks needed) .  Our page: https://www.pro-statsffl.net/hornchurch

A couple of clubs don't have any players on there (Corinthian-Casuals and Merstham) so if you want any of them in your team you'll need to wait for them to be updated.  Bear in mind that the deadline for clubs to get their player lists in is the same date as the date for supporters to get their entries in (17th September).  

Should be a bit of fun though.

For the supporters

1. Thursday 17th Sept is the cut off date for entries
2. Email sent to - Team@pro-stats.net
3. Select 11 players

• Max 1 player from each team
  • Include the name of the team they play for

4. Select your formation (4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-4-3) to suit the players positions
5. Select your team name
6. Example web page were they can see and confirm positions - www.pro-statsffl.net/isthmianleague

Andy

Hi Andy.  

Call me stoopid (fair enough), but I had a quick look at this and I have absolutely no idea what we are supposed to do.  There doesn't seem any way of registering or selecting a team.  The example web page is just a link to the teams in the Isthmian League, not an example of picking a team.

Or do we just send an email as  per point 2 above and it all becomes clear?  Appreciate you may not actually know as you are the messenger! - But if you do, then any info appreciated.

Yours in bewilderment

Jago.

Archived