Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Folkestone 0 - 0 Hornchurch

MikeMike

Wow, I mean just WOW.
What a performance from every single player.
Another superb first half with chances galore but still not quite converting into goals, but could it get carried into the second half, something that has been missing lately.
Well, 8 minutes in and a red card for Rickie and it looked like a long journey home with no points again.
Yet, what we got was the guts and glory, never say die effort that got us to Wembley (and some very strange formations).

I think the supreme accolade was that even with 10 men, Folkestone gave Man of the Match to their goalkeeper!!

Top top display,shame about the sending off,hanging on towards the end.Well done to the travelling support made it feel like a home game,741 really was like a library,poxy drive home remind me not to drive to Folkestone on a Tuesday night ever again

This was a fantastic performance against a top side. We dominated the first half and allowed Folkestone only one shot on target the whole of the half.

Ricky's sending off looked a little harsh , didn’t look like he left the floor ( but was a bad foul ) what followed was outstanding defending and the occasional counter attack, blocks , tackles , joe Wright heroics.

We could have even won it in the end when nashy hit the bar.

Brilliant performance boys , onwards and upwards.