Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy new year.

Burger!

A big pat on the back to all the people who get the games on in the CCL, those who do so much work to make sure their club has a pitch ready to play on, the canteen staff, people who make sure there is a match programme, the turnstyle staff, folk that will do anything to help the club they follow to be ready on match day, I hope you all have a fantastic year.

32 minutes ago, Burger! said:

A big pat on the back to all the people who get the games on in the CCL, those who do so much work to make sure their club has a pitch ready to play on, the canteen staff, people who make sure there is a match programme, the turnstyle staff, folk that will do anything to help the club they follow to be ready on match day, I hope you all have a fantastic year.

I couldn’t agree more, most of my football these days are C/C and I enjoy it very much, done most of the less important jobs at my ex C/C club. Nice to see Redhill pushing for promotion.