Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Club Info

gerrardo

Newbie here. Took a while to figure out which forum is which but got past umpteen bicycle checks and I think i'm here now.

Just moved into the area. Been following Enfield Town from afar for many years via the back pages of the locals, but never got around to going to a game, so thought it high time I started supporting the local. Looking for tips on the club, ground, facilities, etc. Do I need to buy tickets online or can turn up on the day? I see a cafe in the pictures. What's the food like? Where's the best place to watch from? Sorry for all the questions.

Welcome sir

We're a friendly lot by and large, think you'll like it here.

To answer a few questions: 

Cash or card on the day is fine, although you can purchase in advance on the website

There's a decent bar and an excellent food facility. Not the cheapest food but very good.

Vantage points: depends on what you'd like. You can watch from the main stand or get up close and personal behind the goal.

Oh, and the car park is huge.

See you soon!

Welcome.   Be good to have some new blood here as it can get quiet.

I usually watch from the far stand on the half way line...although if you want a bit of atmosphere you can go behind the goal we attack as they are a very supportive bunch.

I hope you enjoy the new brand of football we re being treated to this year.   Think we were predicted to finish midtable so certainly doing well so far.   

Here s to a win on Saturday in the Cup.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/09/2023 at 11:28, gerrardo said:

Newbie here. Took a while to figure out which forum is which but got past umpteen bicycle checks and I think i'm here now....

Yep sorry about that gerrardo, the other site was set up when we thought this one was closing.  No one posts there now so I will delete it soon