Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Could Stevie Moro be on Millwall Radar?

Setov

I see that Millwall has got rid of Gary Rowett, what do we think about the possibility of them coming in for Morison?

Personally, I don't think a club like Millwall sack a manager without having an idea as to a replacement and I think they are probably looking at Burnley's template of success going from a high-tempo long ball team to a team more ready for premier league football. With regards to Super Stevie Moro he has dipped his toes in the waters of the championship before albeit for a short period, and reading his interview article on skysports last week, he said that he was in the running to return to Cardiff before coming to us, so his stock worth might not be high but it may be weighted enough to warrant a question or two from Millwall, we know that our board would never stand in the way of him progressing, but just going into the winter part of the season, could it harm our chances of promotion again! I think not, because the senior players in our squad are a different breed this season, and whatever happens manager-wise would see us through.

Honestly we have to be realistic of this happening. Steve is a hot prospect young manager with ties to Millwall. All managers want to manage at the highest level. However he is still unproven, ten games in non league is not an accomplishment yet. I think it is great timing, as we will know very soon, whether our initial concerns were proved right.  I don't think it will happen, but what do I know!

• 3 weeks later...