Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v Hemel Hempstead Town

Reading Rebel

Goes to show how little I look at the league above the bottom half, having had the guts to look at it today after a win, I didn't realise how tight it is from bottom up to play offs.

Not starting to believe, not getting excited, happy to just pull away from relegation zone, but amazes me 10 points between 20th and 7th play off...

3 hours ago, SloughFlyer said:

100% correct in the red card for Yella HP. Marc White of Dorking got the same treatment away at Oldham earlier in the season. Yella "kicked the ball away" from their player, thus delaying the restart of the game. Any coaching team member that delays the restart of the game in that way is a straight red (I'm sure someone with more time than me can list the exact rule that applies).

So a yellow card for a player kicking the ball away time wasting but a red card for a member of the coaching staff?

Same offence but different color card doesn't really make sense.

Edited by Reading Rebel

1 hour ago, REBEL MATTERS said:

Goes to show how little I look at the league above the bottom half, having had the guts to look at it today after a win, I didn't realise how tight it is from bottom up to play offs.

Not starting to believe, not getting excited, happy to just pull away from relegation zone, but amazes me 10 points between 20th and 7th play off...

Most of the sides towards the bottom are starting to pick up points so although it is tight and a few wins will edge a club closer to the play-offs it's also quite easy to plummet towards the drop zone after a few losses.

Edited by Reading Rebel