Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Our next 3 away games

A good run could take us into the play-off picture, yet a bad run could put us right back in danger. I think it's better if we take it a game at a time and see where that leads us, rather than us dreaming and getting carried away.

49 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

If I'm truthful I can't see us getting anything from the Worthing and Yeovil games so Dover away has to be a win.

Defeats at Yeovil and/or Worthing are no more a given than a victory at Dover is. Dover are in deep trouble and will doubtless be desperate for every point. And one of their 2 wins this season was against us!

2 minutes ago, Nathan said:

A good run could take us into the play-off picture, yet a bad run could put us right back in danger. I think it's better if we take it a game at a time and see where that leads us, rather than us dreaming and getting carried away.

Defeats at Yeovil and/or Worthing are no more a given than a victory at Dover is. Dover are in deep trouble and will doubtless be desperate for every point. And one of their 2 wins this season was against us!

As I said Nathan 'these next 3 games' so no dreaming or getting carried away from this end.

No games are a given.

As you say Dover are fighting for their lives and seem to be only losing by the odd goal so cannot be a given by any stretch of the imagination. 

Yeovil are no doubt the best team in this division and Worthing are proving to be worthy challengers and walloped us 4-1 at 'fortress Arbour Park'.

So all 3 games are going to prove huge challenges but when the chips are down you just never know. 

I would hope for at least  4 points 3 from Dover at least 1 from Worthing who have one of the best away records in the league but not so good at home  Yeovil of course are unbeaten in the league this season but all runs end sometime Ill be at this one just 12 miles upthe road

Edited by Irishadrian
Spelling

1 hour ago, Irishadrian said:

I would hope for at least  4 points 3 from Dover at least 1 from Worthing who have one of the best away records in the league but not so good at home  Yeovil of course are unbeaten in the league this season but all runs end sometime Ill be at this one just 12 miles upthe road

Yeovil are unbeaten at home (3 draws, rest are all wins) but have lost 3 away.

The footballwebpages computer predictions for our next 3 games suggest we will only get 1/9 pts

Worthing. 2    Slough 1

Dover.       1.    Slough. 1

Yeovil.       2.   Slough 0

Im sure we will do much better !

18 minutes ago, Irishadrian said:

The footballwebpages computer predictions for our next 3 games suggest we will only get 1/9 pts

Worthing. 2    Slough 1

Dover.       1.    Slough. 1

Yeovil.       2.   Slough 0

Im sure we will do much better !

We should be beat Dover who are quite a way adrift from safety, we certainly don’t want the current bottom side doing the double over us! No reason why we can’t achieve draws at Worthing and Yeovil. 

8 hours ago, Reading Rebel said:

I'm all for being positive but in reality getting anything from the Worthing and Yeovil games will take something out of the ordinary.

You can never write us off so lets see.

I will be positive especially after news on Scott.s extension.

2 wins 1 draw.

48 minutes ago, sdelaney said:

Slough team's over the years have shown their character quality and skill against the big teams.

COYREBELS

2 hours ago, sdelaney said:

I will be positive especially after news on Scott.s extension.

2 wins 1 draw.

There must be link between positivity and insanity 😅

We all hope you're correct in your prediction SD.

We'll soon find out.