Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

David Ogbonna

The next player to commit to the club for the 24/25 season. A fantastic prospect with pace and dribbling skills coming out of his ears. Really needs to work on his final product whether that is a pass, cross or shot but clearly a brilliant talent and another great player in the making for next season.

I love the new approach to this type of thing by the club. Keeps everyone in the loop with what is where with the squad. Massive thumbs up to all involved.

Very happy he’s signed a contract as I’m sure he’d interest a few clubs. Agree he needs to perfect his final ball but that will come I’m sure. So 2 signed for next season and hopefully a few more will be announced soon. I guess not every player will be offered a contract but it’s vital we get the ones we desperately want to keep secured now before the season ends. If we’re able to keep 13/14 from this seasons squad then add 4 quality players to that group it could be exciting…

10 hours ago, GlenSTFC said:

Very happy he’s signed a contract as I’m sure he’d interest a few clubs. Agree he needs to perfect his final ball but that will come I’m sure. So 2 signed for next season and hopefully a few more will be announced soon. I guess not every player will be offered a contract but it’s vital we get the ones we desperately want to keep secured now before the season ends. If we’re able to keep 13/14 from this seasons squad then add 4 quality players to that group it could be exciting…

3 along with the boss Glen.

Great news along with Dan, big one for me at though is Scott.

Got to have the right person at the top so to speak and then trust that person to build his support unit and then team, all positive and looking bright for the future in my opinion.

2 hours ago, DonnyNo6 said:

Great news along with Dan, big one for me at though is Scott.

Got to have the right person at the top so to speak and then trust that person to build his support unit and then team, all positive and looking bright for the future in my opinion.

Not just the right person but the right people at the top to push the club forward.

I think next season will tell us everything we need to know on how we're progressing as a club on and off the field.

Edited by Reading Rebel