Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Club update article

Just thought I'd say thank you to Ashley Smith for the club update, it's good for ALL Slough fans to know what's going on behind the scenes. Everything reads very positive and should benefit the community which in my opinion is a good thing.

I know how hard carers of Slough Town Football Club have worked over the years to get a proper stadium into the area of Slough Town itself, so it's is vitally important to keep,maintain and improve our facility.

The passing of the old guard to the younger generations of now and the future need to keep it in safe hands as Arbour Park was hard fought for against various councils/peers who didn't want a football stadium back in Slough. We mustn't forget this.

Bad management and bad decisions can kill a club, so it's good to read that our stadium is being enhanced. 

The update was a great read and one that makes me very excited to return and see the improvements, I might even be tempted to attend a home friendly for a sneak peek!!! All these enhancements/additions to our infrastructure will only benefit the club, increase home support and create and drive new revenue streams. All which will add to the playing budget and increase our chances of not only keeping our best players but being able to afford a higher calibre of player too. Well done board and all others involved.