Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Robin Trott

After seeing him again this bloke has lost none off his class.

Trott is a legend and the Grays fans acknowledged the fact.

He is prob a conference standard player, he reads the game so well. If you can keep hold of him then he will be a real coup. If he had joined earlier in the season I know for a fact you wouldnt be in the posistion you are now.

It depends whether they want to stay and win the Ryman Premier division next season or have a mid table finish somewhere in the conference div south. Its not as if we now cant afford them is it.

Plus they have to take some responsibilty for us going down, they should also take some responsibilty for trying to get us back up.

I hope Robin stays with us next season. Although Dorms has done a good job in testing circumstances I would be tempted to make Trott club captain next year as I feel he is a better talker and motivator on the pitch. That said Dorms would be a certain starter in my xi too.