Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Booze Train to Fisher!!

YELLOW

Is she fit? That's all I want to know!

Quote:
Zealster EFM UK said:
Tell us a little about Leila anyway.

How old is she?

Did she go to your school??

Leila is a mate from Primary school, who went to Towndsend, and can vouch 100% that i never wanted to go to Slaggs. To this very day, she keeps telling my mum off for sending me to that [****!!****] of a school.

She's my age, and is a lovely person!!!!!

Quote:
Claire! said:
LOL!!!!!! She's gorgeous!!!!!!!! Is slim, and blond!!!!!!!!!

Give her my phone number then!!

Subtlety isn't in my vocabulary mate!!

Quote:

Give her my phone number then!!

She's engaged i'm afraid YA!!!!!!!!

Her boyfriend of 6 years asked her to marry him on her 21st birthday by scattering rose petals to make the words "Marry Me" on the floor. How romantic is that?!!!!!

My ideal way would be to be in a posh restaurant and have the words "Marry Me" written on a table napkin and passed to me. Plain, and simple, but oh, so romantic in it's own right!!!!!!!!! Still, it's never going to happen, but a girl can dream!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Her boyfriend of 6 years asked her to marry him on her 21st birthday by scattering rose petals to make the words "Marry Me" on the floor. How romantic is that?!!!!!

Errr... not very.

And she's been dating him since she just turned 15?

She needs to get some more life experience before she settles down with this bloke. Has she even discovered what it might be like with another man, or just settled on the geezer who showed her a bit of puppy love while she was still in Year 9??

Zeal!!!!!

That's not very nice!!!!! Just because she's been going out with him since she was 15 doesn't mean that marrying him is the wrong thing.

She does have life experience, and has done alot of things that not many others have at our age have.

To think about what it would be like with another man is not really a thought that she has come accross, as she is happy with her fiance, but they wont be getting marries for at least a couple of years yet.