Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Booze Train to Fisher!!

YELLOW

Probably, but our theory of life (as we've both had very [****!!****] up childhoods) is to live life for the moment, and deal with what ever comes at you when it does, and not waste time worrying about it.

If she gets married now, she'll be happy, and if it does turn sour and she gets divorsed by 26 then she'll deal with that then. Not sit back and think "well i had better not get married (even though i'm really happy) incase it all goes wrong and i get divorced at 26"

But like me, we have both said that (if) and when we get married it would be for life.

Most people think that because we're young(er) that we don't have life experience to make these decisions. But believe me, we have experienced so much more things in life that other poeple would not ever want to go through at any age, and so we have very strong minds to make up our own minds about things.

If she's had a fked up childhood herself, she should know better than to potentially force a fked up childhood onto her children, which is undoubtedly what will happen in this situation.

She's had a crap childhood, so she's been clinging to one bloke since the age of 15, marrying him because he's become a crutch, and then her kids will suffer too.

This is a disaster waiting to happen.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

But she may not be divorsed with a kid at 26!!!!!!!

Ohhhh, i can't explain it, not so people would understand, but she's happy now, is in love with her fiance, have got a gorgeous 4 bedroomed house, and a gorgeous french bulldog!!!!!

They're happy, the wedding isn't for at least a couple of years, children arn't planned for a couple of years after that, and they are still enjoying each other's company!!!!!

What more could be better than that!!!!!!!!