Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Booze Train to Fisher!!

YELLOW

So she was 15, started going out with him when he was 19? He doesn't sound right? I'm 19, I wouldn't be going out with a 15 year old in almost any circumstances. Claire!. She may have 1, 2, or 5 years' happiness before it all turns sour, but with someone else, she could be happy and it'd never turn sour.

There aren't any nice parts of Luton, anyway.

[sigh] You must try to keep up, Chubbster.

Claire is getting married to Robbie Williams on June the somethingorother next year, or it might be November the somethingelse this year - I can't remember. We don't think that Robbie is aware of his forthcoming nuptials, but anyway.

Everybody on the board has a suspicion that Claire and herts blue are an 'item' but she hotly denies that possibility at some length.

She has some good news that is un-related to any of the above. She has achieved a milestone target of weightloss. Well done to her for that.

[Who said "I weigh 6 stone, 2 pounds and I'm FAT, FAT, FAT! ?].

Quote:
Chubbhead EFM said:
what's this news then claire? is it exciting?! are you getting married? to hb?;)

LOL!!!!!!! Oh blimey!!!!! he is so going to have words with me when he gets back isn't he?!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Nope, my news isn't that Chubbhead!!!! (We're just friends...)

My news is.... i'll do a new post for it!!!!!!!!!!

When I started this thread, I honestly didn't think we would end up talking about Claire and her friend's love live but there you go.

So after all that Claire and Herts Blue are not an item! All I have to say is, absolute bollox!!!