Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Carlisle away

This is taken from the crawley town web site so this is something for the club to look at. Some one mentioned to me about flying to Newcastle from standed but the option below looks good, what do others think and are there any more options.

The first overnight stop for the supporters will be the Carlisle United match on the 2nd October 2004. We have provisionally booked a hotel in Morecambe for Bed and Breakfast for the Saturday night and Sunday morning, the hotel have also said that they will put on some entertainment for the Saturday evening. The total cost of the trip is £40.00 per person if you are a full member, which include the coach fare. For Associate and Junior Reds is £45.00 and non-members £50.00. The reason we have chosen a hotel in Morecambe is that we can get an hour off the return journey, it big enough to cater for the whole group and that we can use this hotel for the second visit to Morecambe on the 20th November. Those of you who want to travel up independently and require a night stop, I can book you in at the hotel for £24.00 per person. We have been given a discount due to the numbers hopefully travelling. The departure time from the stadium will be announced later.

We have tried to keep the costs down for the trip and I think we have a good deal. We have to confirm numbers back to the hotel by mid September, so you have time to make your mind up. Please do not leave it too late. If you want to pay by instalments for this trip let me know.