Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
mikefleet

Shearer is going to Dover

The person who runs the Dover website is a national newspaper journalist and very well connected. He is rarely wrong.

Also, Dover are as big a club as Gravesend - although they are skint and two leagues below. Don't forget they could still pull 1,000 fans if they are towards the top of the league - I'd doubt we'd ever get that at their level. Dover will return to the Conference I think. They seem to be doing a lot of business at the moment and there's talk of a former backer coming back to the club.

Shearer DEFINITELY wants to go back to Dover. He just needs to get the right offer from them.

this is what i heard.....

The reason he does not mind going back to dover is becaouse Ford does not want him at gravesend, would you want to stay where you aren't welcome. Its not through choice and the loan deal is for 1 month only then to see what happens after that.

Quote:
The reason he does not mind going back to dover is becaouse Ford does not want him at gravesend, would you want to stay where you aren't welcome.

Then why did Andy play him last Saturday against Exeter then, when other options for centre-back were available?