Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Abbey vs Enfield Town date

the wonder kids don't have bad days!! and yes brunob we are really excited as its christmas, lots of suprises from santa and i asked around to make sure everyone has sent there dear santa letters, no problems there. maybe santa will bring us the league and let us have it a bit early this year.

pressures on you guys to catch up really, experienced team like you lot should cope, hope so anyway.

compo abbey262 is my brother, its his first season in the 1st team and he does get a bit excited although his attentions are firmly on xmas now!

my mum said if he is good (which he is not!) he can put the decorations up this weekend!

should be a good game. both of us are on really good form. just hope our pitch dont become heavy and ruin the game! its certainly not the title decider, far from it but it is a big 3 points.

we used to like carrots, mince pie and a glass of milk for santa.

i remember when i was younger, sneaking downstairs cus i heard "santa" and saw dad scoffing the mince pie in one and glugging down the milk.

scarred me for life that.

--junior 50