Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Romford v ETFC

I hear the corner pieces of gilli's bread pudding are going up in price. Looks like you won't be able to afford those from now on!

Seriously, hope you avoid the ban. With no traffic around you were hardly a danger to anyone else. In my view, speed doesn't kill. Stupid driving does.

Quote:
I hear the corner pieces of gilli's bread pudding are going up in price. Looks like you won't be able to afford those from now on!

Seriously, hope you avoid the ban. With no traffic around you were hardly a danger to anyone else. In my view, speed doesn't kill. Stupid driving does.

Better to be hit by a stupid driver at 10mph rather than an intelligent one at 70mph.
It used to be 7 days ban for hitting 100mph + fine & points.

Quote:
Quote:

Better to be hit by a stupid driver at 10mph rather than an intelligent one at 70mph.
It used to be 7 days ban for hitting 100mph + fine & points.

If you were hit at 10mph you would feel it, if you get hit at 70mph you wont know much about it!!

Couldnt agree more Happy, far more dangerous doing 45-50mph down the High Street, than a ton on a empty 3 lane motorway!

Quote:
Quote:
I reckon that there will be a football match at Romford.

Town to win 3-1. We have to punish them for inflicting John Bull bitter on the rest of the world!

Don't be daft. Paine's of St Neots inflicted it on he rest of the world (well, probably mainly the bit around St Neots). The Romford Brewery just brewed it in bigger batches after Allied Breweries acquired the brand.

They also apparently brewed it in the woodshed (seeing as I've been accused of being an intellectual terrorist I thought I'd bung in a literary reference there!) because it came out chock full of a chemical known as diacetyl, which is why it had that nasty, heavy sort of butterscotch flavour.

It's now moved on to Charles Wells and is now a perfectly acceptable, if nothing special, bitter.
Cyclops are you related to that fella on the telly ,you know that BACTERIA chappie ?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I reckon that there will be a football match at Romford.

Town to win 3-1. We have to punish them for inflicting John Bull bitter on the rest of the world!

Don't be daft. Paine's of St Neots inflicted it on he rest of the world (well, probably mainly the bit around St Neots). The Romford Brewery just brewed it in bigger batches after Allied Breweries acquired the brand.

They also apparently brewed it in the woodshed (seeing as I've been accused of being an intellectual terrorist I thought I'd bung in a literary reference there!) because it came out chock full of a chemical known as diacetyl, which is why it had that nasty, heavy sort of butterscotch flavour.

It's now moved on to Charles Wells and is now a perfectly acceptable, if nothing special, bitter.
Cyclops are you related to that fella on the telly ,you know that BACTERIA chappie ?

I wouldn't know, not having a TV. I know about John Bull bitter because it was relaunched at this year's GBBF so I tried some. I know what diacetyl tastes like 'cos I've brewed enough beer with it in!