Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what an interesting evening!

Quote:
Coup exactly it, the refs are right prob more than 90% but somehow this mob lose and its either the ref's fault or the guy who spat the players and ref when they came off and they are blaming WAFC! I cant work it out?
On Tues the exact same ref was superb today they want to kill him, I scratch my head......

Abbeyman.A lot of the goodwill between the two sets of supporters/players were lost yesterday. Please don't make things worse and refuring to Town supporters as 'This Mob'.We all know Dell is a subtle S**t Stirer where ETFC are concerned,but i've always found your posts even handed and fair.

90% NINETY PERCENT. That may have been the amount of discisions award to your team,but they certainly wern't 90% right.

Regarding blaming the ref for defeats. I totally do not accept that accusation. On plenty of ocassions in the past we have heavily criticized refs on this forum after we had won the game.

And the Romford fella was totally correct with his comments about last seasons Romford win over Town. ALL the Town fans offered nothing but praise regarding Romfords display that day. They outplayed us on the day (the only team to do so that season) and we fully acknowedged the fact ,and the ref was never mentioned as an excuse. The same as when we lost 3-1 to Basildon the season before. Again we accepted that Basildon deserved the victory.Nothing about the officails was mentiond that day either.