Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Directions toWare

I wouldn't bother gettting the train to ware on sunday.

There is enginering works as usual. A special bus service from Enfield Town, is available, but wouldn't trust it.

Nearest staition will be Hertford North. So u might have to get a lift from someone to get to the ground on sunday.

Quote:
I wouldn't bother gettting the train to ware on sunday.

There is enginering works as usual. A special bus service from Enfield Town, is available, but wouldn't trust it.

Nearest staition will be Hertford North. So u might have to get a lift from someone to get to the ground on sunday.

Is that definite? I've looked at National Rail Enquiries and 'One Railway' websites and neither of those mentions a replacement bus. I'll double-check on my way through Liverpool Street this evening.

According to National Rail Enquiries website it is trains running and there's no mention of Hertford East on the 'planned engineering works' for this weekend. I couldn't see anything at Liverpool Street about this weekend.

The timetables give:

Ponders End 1052, Brimsdown 1054, Enfield Lock 1057

Change at Cheshunt to pick up the following:

Edmonton Green 1051, Southbury 1054, Cheshunt 1108 arrive Ware 1123

Return trains leave Ware at 57 minutes past the hour via Southbury. It looks like there's a long wait at Cheshunt for the Brimsdown line

Why is it that special railway service buses, go from Enfield Town station every sunday, going to hertford, harlow, 7 sisters, and cambridge.

They are outside the station all day waiting for taking passengers. Thus being where i live in BHP, there's 1 every hour.

So i would be careful and find out, or start an hour earlier just in case.