Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday Results

Dear Sir,

Hakt Intenational take this oppertunity

to introduse ourselves as manufacturing

comprehensive range of unconditionally

guaranted soccer balls, goalkeeper gloves

and sports wear. We are manufacturing by

using highly skilled and experienced craftmanship

which is very specialized in production of

hand swen balls. According to official size,

weight for all weather. We can make designe

on the demand of our valuable customers.

We give free of cost replacement of faulty supplied products.

Let us secure your attention to serve you better.

Best Regards

Hamayun.

Hakt International

Roras Road Chowk, Defence Road.

P. O. Box No. 1072, Sialkot-Pakistan.

Tel: +92 52 325 4691 Fax: +92 52 355 8364.

URL:// www.hakt-sports.com

Chopper, what makes you think that?

Funny situation these games, we would like to say would not have been expected to win, but maybe your fans if it was you would have expected to win, anyway our boys played great football tonight especially second half and took the game to them. We could not however break them down at the back, thats what happened to you on Sat. your not one of the people who blame ref and sundry cos your level headed as a player, but if you seen us play tonight on a good surface trust me you would have been impressed, thats why we tonked Romford 3 times this year and they praised us for it. I think the difference is our boys know what they are playing on and can adapt, play when you can and get rid when you have too. Would like you to ask Pin his comments. I think the point I'm making is just cos a club has a good surface doesnt mean the visitors can play or cant vice versa. Like wise for home team. Chop you get my drift.

It is all cojones to me. I am sick of it now, it is over, you won they lost and they can blame who they like, but: "IT WILL NOT CHANGE A THING", Waltham Abbey 2 Enfield Town 0. Cast in stone from now to till Doomsday.

Could do with a break from the Whingies for a few days, because if they lose on Sunday, this is gonna be hell next week..mind you the thought of it is whetting my appetite by the minute!

And on that subject......last night. Great game, shame for our lads they didnt put out a stronger team but nevertheless, was a good side. Flowing football, excellent pitch great crowd all the floodlights working no rain or wind no lose studs clean kit and superb refereeing.

Now why did we lose, everything was ok?

Quote:
to be fair the ref was very good!

i was talking to hickman after the game and its the first time either of us can remember playing a game without conceding a single corner!

Talking to the officials after the game they had nothing but praise for the way you guys played. Well done!