Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Don Juan DeMarcus

Thanks Marcus. Its all in the councils hands now.

As much as I hate to say it I really dont think we have much chance as this council's mind has been made up for a long time now. We'll give it a go though. This will end up being THEIR night of victory. Theres no way the club can produce anything to give to them at this late hour that could really even come close to changing their minds. Sounds all gloomy I know and the last 3 years has been a struggle for us all. If the council have that hidden agenda then no amount of talking will get them to change.

The death I fear of the club that once was a famous non-league club of Margate f.c is close to becoming a reality. Am still praying for a miracle.We have nigh on been MURDERED by the local council.They have strangled us till we ran out of breath.They have ripped our hearts out.

One day they will hurt too.

I wish Margate the best of luck tonight and genuinely wish for your town to maintain senior football.

It has been a difficult few seasons for both our clubs and a shame that we are both playing at a levels of football below our potential.

The important thing is for Margate FC to survive, whatever division you play in next season, and for councillors to support you.

All the best,

Justin Allen

Dover Athletic Website Editor

I WIL NOT SEE MY HOME TOWN GO DOWN! IV LOVED MARGATE FC FROM YHE FIRST TIME I SAW THEM PLAY, YONKS AGO!! I WIL NEVA SEE MY TEAM GO DOWN, NEVA! BIG UP TO THE FANS AND THE TEAM, WE WIL STAY TOGETHER AS 1 N PULL MARGATE THROUGH, I WISH US AL THE BEST, 4EVA MARGATE