Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
FleetFanatic

Bluewater ban.....

Discussing when you are going to watch Star Wars

Get a life !

And Harry, watch yourself in Bluewater - The Chav Slappers may be after you, especially now we know what time you will be there.

And Harry ..... keep an eye on those trains !

Quote:
Riverview Red said:

And Harry ..... keep an eye on those trains !

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?

I heard a police officer from LA speaking on Radio 5 Live about a suspect to a crime. Part of the description of the felon was that he had been wearing a baseball cap. He remarked that it was considered locally that this automatically meant that the person concerned was of low IQ. At the time this sounded a bit extreme but now it seems like an astute observation. As a fashion item it lost its appeal at about the time William Hague was seen wearing one at the Notting Hill Carnival! Wearing a hood at the same time makes the wearer even more of a suspect and really just a sad loser.

Right, not sure if anyone's said this already, but here goes: I think all of you are overreacting slightly, ok, so Bluewater introduces a ban on hoodies, caps and threatening behaviour, so what? I see it as a pre-emptive measure, an option if you will, it's ridiculous seeing at as NO ONE is allowed to wear a hat or cover their face. I see, and I think Bluewater management and the police see it as an option to get rid of 'chavs' without argument. Obviously there will be a great deal of common sense involved (never thought I'd say that about the police) for example, if they see a young girl with parents wearing a hat, not causing any trouble, I'm sure she will be allowed to carry on.

The way you're all talking is as if this measure is some kind of Orwellian nightmare, , let's not overreact when there are far more important and, if you like, 'nanny-state' issues being ignored.