Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Poser on the ground

Suppose everything goes to plan and we get planning approval from the council in July. Does this mean we will play at Hartsdown while building work goes on around the pitch, or will we be forced to groundshare again?

If the answer is that we will stay at Hartsdown, one wonders why we didn't opt to do that originally...

They may well only work during particular days, ie not a match day. I remember seeing Upton Park when it was being upgraded. They were playing football inside a stadium that was clearly still being worked on.

In anycase I thought a groundshare was out of the question anyway?

indeed. do you remember at highbury they had a stand painted on board, so they could work behind it. only problem was every single person on it was white! I'd imagine whatever the groundworks we'll stay at hartsdown now and play around them.

Quote:
JohnKirby said:
indeed. do you remember at highbury they had a stand painted on board, so they could work behind it. only problem was every single person on it was white! I'd imagine whatever the groundworks we'll stay at hartsdown now and play around them.

You could always put up a small board with a person's face on it. Like Arsenal did.
Seriously, good luck with the ground and for next term.
CG.

I think thats the least of the issues.

I just hope Margate and Hartsdown development Co. get the planning permission.

I'm sure they wil reach agreement over building with the fotball club !!!

Good luck Mr L. and whoever the other directors are.