Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thankyou

I would just like to thank everyone for the birthday card you gave me yesterday it was a lovely surprise. Also thank you Dominic for letting 1300 people know how old I will be tomorrow by anouncing it over the tannoy at Saturdays game!!! Thirdly thankyou Warren for the lovely write up in the programme.

Lastly and most important congratulations to Warren and Zoe who have decided to join Ian and Kay in increasing our support.

Sue

Bloody hell Marcus you are treading dangerously wait till I see you Saturday.

Meant to say thanks to Radder as well who led the singing of Happy Birthday beautifully.

Sue

Nice one Charlie, mind you if he keeps on you wont have to worry about the pill as there will be a certain part of his anatomy missing!!!! (or at least in pain.)

Sue

Happy Birthday Sue !!! 28 again...

Congratulations Warren-zoe...you did not tell me ! you little rascal ! .... Keep up the good work like Kay and Ian , someone got to increase our support...

up the wee rebels....

Firstly, congratulations BR, fantastic news! Interesting question about who he/she would support! On the one hand, you've got to give them encouragement if they want to support their local team. On the other, however, you've also got to give them some parental guidance and encourage them to follow Slough (or there'll be an immediate cessation of pocket money!).

It's character building to follow a team where they're going to suffer and supporting either Slough or Brighton, they're going to suffer! If yesterday wasn't the best example of that then I don't know what is!

There's an article written by a guy I know which perfectly sums up what following a small football club is all about. It's about Watford but could equally apply to Slough. http://www.bsad.org/articles/big.html

Alternatively, move to Slough. Problem solved!!

PS. If it's a girl I assume she'll be called Amber?!

Excellent article - i was going to write something soon about the similarities between football clubs and supermarkets, after nearly fainting when i saw the lovely new Tescos.

On the kid front - i might have to occasionally loan them out to our next door neighbour (a brighton season ticket holder)or my ex flatmate(a Lewes season ticket holder)and also buy them a season ticket for Slough. As for suffering - you wait till their old enough to help on my allotments (especially when its raining!)