Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bertie Brayley

Johnr

Quote:
GazzaBTFC said:
Quote:
GoldenBoots said:
good player and a good mate, he wants to stay at at least conf south level, move to welling could be on the cards

Perhaps he should consider being less greedy and try and stay at a club for longer than 2 minutes....

Quite agree, surely better off being a big ish fish at Ryman level than smaller fish at Conf Sth.

And I concur with IW regarding ability, he has never set the place alight when I have watched him.

Still I am sure someone will overpay for his services.

Quote:
GazzaBTFC said:
I think he is a quality player but is too lazy. He had his chance to step up to the mark when Hockers was injured last season but decided to hide on the wing...

He wants too much money for doing too little.

Agree with you there. Bertie has bags of talent and is a very skillful player but he is not a team player. He must be one of the most selfish players I have ever seen. He has no awareness of players around him and will try and beat three players and shoot from 30 yards instead of passing to a team mate in a far better position.

He could have been a great player if he had sorted his attitude out.

Still, he scored the fastest hattrick in Canvey's history.

Quote:
BTFC Martin said:
Quote:
fanoftheblues said:
Well we know who is going to be popular on Tuesday night then

Comedian and TV Quiz Show Host Lenny Bennett?

Yes, exactly, that was who I was refering to. Rumour has it Lenny "The leg breaker" Bennett may be starting in Centre Mid for them as a new signing, although that is from an unreliable source, the chap in charge of floodlight maintanence at Folkestone (yep, still bitter about that wasted evening!).