Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

uxbridge fan here

i cant belive some of the comments from so called WEFC supporters,we may not have the best disiplined side in the Ryman but for "supporters"to keep shouting out verbal abuse behind the goals and on the webb is out of order,its brining the good name of the club down even further with unjustified comments on players, ex mangers, opposition and WEFC in general. Grow up you lot and act your age and show some responsibility for your comments.

Andy, I think Uxbridge's reputation as a football team preceeds them. Supporters are a nice bunch, but you ask some of the teams Uxbridge have faced over the past two years about their style of play, and there will be a common answer, very physical. Fair enough if they do it within the laws, but often they go beyond that.

Having said that, I'll be there on Saturday filming the match for you lot and making a lovely DVD for you to buy, so from that respect, I hope it's an entertaining match if nothing else. Will give me my first opportunity of watching a Windsor match when they're not playing Slough as well.

Quote:
Gary-STFC said:
No, as I'm not spectating as such and providing a service (might do a match highlights thing for Mal if it doesn't interfere with DVD sales - Mal, let me know) with videoing the match. Looking forward to seeing how the Uxbridge players behave.

What are you going to do with the £2 discount then? Give it to Emms for her Breast Cancer Charity Sponsorship!