Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

chesham

Thing is what the club really needs in my view is someone from outside the club with a few new ideas. Dennis would no doubt bring in a few good players but you ask the players who they'd prefer as a manager...it Won't be Dennis!

Check out their website for a bit of a laugh...

http://www.cheshamunited.com/

Quote:
Anonymous said:

i hear that chesham are talking to greene, what manager we could of got i think anyway, may have a job soon,bo.....cks

Can someone translate this into English?

looking at the current squad, only a few remain from greene era so i dont understand who you are refering to woody as i presume the new crop are not known to him,what you all fail to see is, we only went forward under Dennis he never finished the job he started as he left to further his potential, its well known he made a mistake leaving but after learning from this maybe he can come back finish what he started and get us in the conference, i really dont understand what some of you hold against him as he was loyalto windsor for 6 years not many stay that long these days and we should be singing his return,and i for one want this club to be winning again and i for one liked Dennis around this club.

Quote:
Anonymous said:
Quote:
Anonymous said:

i hear that chesham are talking to greene, what manager we could of got i think anyway, may have a job soon,bo.....cks

it means in english we could lose the man we need if we dont sort our house out, ours that

Quote:
Anonymous said:
Quote:
Anonymous said:
Quote:
Anonymous said:

it means in english we could lose the man we need if we dont sort our house out, ours that

This is English?