Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Private Hall Hire

Quote:
extaffyjim said:
I love you bomberbass

Fck me Jim...don't go overboard. Just dislike will do!!!

Play off position Bomb? Well we may as well go home now, 'cos you've got the play off position. Cancel the rest of the season, Boretree have acheived the play off position now.

Oh dear, sorry, we don't want to. We want to play for the remainder 6 months if that is okay with you but your club can stop. 23 points should secure you a relegation position...Twat!!!

its work barry, picked up 4 bodies today and one not a nice sight. but hey its work. i know they dont like borgy but i think a lot of it boils down to being jelous. he is a well known man in non-league football and people dont like because he tells the truth and gives you a straight answer, which i like, other people cant take it. i think people watch a non league team on a saturday afternoon and then watch match of the day and they compare it to that. they think the likes of billericay and braintree or any non-league club should play like man utd or arsenal, well im sorry that aint gonna happen. and if you ask george that i think he will give you the same answer!!

yer mate wanna help out sometime next week. well people have to do it gazza and it pays well. i think a good one on a whole gazza due to his football knowledge what he brings to braintree. put it this way gazza i think people dont like him because of what he's like in the dug-out, he is passoionate and wants to win, but oof the field what a great guy, you could never meet a better guy.