Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

That "EXTRA MILE "

Cookie

The new posters are available in the clubhouse tonight. It will be advertising the visit of the leaders to our ground on Saturday. Instead of taking just ONE poster how about taking TWO (just one extra).But lets not take them and just leave them on the table at home & forget about them.Peter W & Taffy put a lot of work into getting these done so lets not dissappoint them or ourselves for that matter. Lots of shops will take them for "free" if you ASK them. It only takes a minute to pop in and ask.Lets get a big crowd there Saturday & keep OUR atendances up.A lot will depend on tonights performance and result but the draw of the leaders coming here should alone be enough to entice people to come. BUT THEY HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT IT! So lets go that extra mile and show them over the other side of the island that we can maintain & even improve attendances here, despite our current form.Show them how WE help to encourage people to come, & how its done.

Someone shouldnt have to come to you with them, we should all be looking,asking and taking them without the need to be reminded.

COME ON NOW! Lets go that extra mile and get that figure back to the 1000 mark again.

I'm sure you will have all done this anyway.

Have you tried getting a poster up at the library??

Had a quick word the other week and they said they would consider it. Bearing in mind some of the posters they have up there we should be allowed as we are a local organisation for the benefit of the community as a whole.

I cannot collect any as cannot make tonights game but if someone can drop one off at the library I can emphasise the importance Margate FC has to the town to justify them put it up.

Thanks James, makes me feel better knowing it is worth mine & Peters work doing these if they are getting distributed & helps getting extra fans along! Thanks for your kind words too Cookie

Forgot to say if Davidbroadstairs needs some posters let me know please, can drop off Friday when I get back home. Hopefully you will be going to game tonight & will be able to pick some up instead, but if not no probs dropping some off!