Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MOTM Poll versus Bromley

Margate Don

Yes indeed BILL EDWARDS comes out way in front of anyone else.Still, others may have other ideas and thoughts so its only right that they make their own choices.But Bill will win this hands down I'm sure.

Would be nice to see the "unanimous" decision.

I'll leave it to MargateMan to set up the "official" poll but suspect he wont be able to do that until this evening. It's way beyond my computing abilities!

Lack of goals is a problem obviously. But I continue to be imporessed with Amoako. I think he could just the real deal. Cergainly needs to score more regulalry but perhaps that will come with confidence. To my mind, the question is "who is the best partner for Adolf?" I thought Taylor looked OK although he faded in the 2nd half.

I thought Adolph had a quiet night and was largely inefective (not sure if he picked up an injury though). Was more impressed with Taylor who looked pacy, showed lots of skill and was prepared to take players on. Just a great shame that his finishing let him down badly. Maybe try Remy with Taylor and have adolph on bench to come on for last 20 if needed on Sat.

What we need at the moment is an and out, ESTABLISHED goal scorer. I heard from a good source on Tuesday that one may be coming shortly. If you look at the results no team has beaten us by more than one goal all season and no team has scored more than two goals against us (in the league). We have had only 14 goals scored against us out of 16 matches which is CHAMPIONSHIP form. We just need to score more goals.

How can anyone suggest that Adolf be dropped. Without him we have nothing up front. Come on now be sensible.He is the only one that can/is scoring these days and even looks like scoring. Apart from Bill that is!

He's good in the air for such a smallish player,much better than Remy or Hilaire and they are 6ft plus.He works his socks off and has pace & skill.I do believe he is the first real find we have made and we should be building the forward line around him, not taking him out of it.

Do we want to go back on ourselves?

Goodness me even the thought of dropping him is ridiculous.i.m.o.

I really cant believe this has even been suggested.He hasnt had a bad game yet!

He cant score goals every game but he seems to be the only one who can and who looks like doing so.(apart from Bill that is).

We don't need to drop Adolph,(also Taylor)the team need to learn to play with them. Give them the balls on the ground to give them a chance to run at the defence. If Utd played the long ball, would they drop a Rooney because he could'nt reach the ball for the taller Smith. The answer is still lies with mid field quality.

Agree ,and our main midfield quality is in Hasim Deen,and Gradley, ably supported by Dean Standen,possibly Sesay on the right to supply old fashioned crosses from the by-line.

Corbett if fit and stays would provide even more quality, JK will get better as it takes him a few games to get back into it, and if signed Jalloh has the right pedigree on paper at least; so whilst i'll current midfield is pretty rubbish, just around the corner lurks real quality