Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where are they now ?

Cookie

PETER TREGO: Now playing for Chippenham FC. Any idea where all those from last season (& this season come to think of it) have ended up. I have looked on the history site but cant see an update yet of those latest departures and where they ended up.

I didnt realise she played football for the GATE JJ. Is that the best you can come up with. This is a serious thread or havent you noticed. Am sure with all your history lessons about what happened in certain years that you come out with you of all people could come up with some facts about where they are NOW,rather than poke fun or promote political parties.

JJ - MargateFC

First XI - Weekly Contract

Good Posts: 1

Anoying/[****!!****] Posts 459

Supports: My local bridge club

Favourite Players: Sidney Sausage

Favourite Sport(s): Biting the heads of whippetts

Fair enough. I see your point about Annon & Baptiste. Yes it was known. However my original post concerns those that have passed through our system this year and last, that we DONT know about.Where has Burke ended up for instance.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

Burke, Trego, Barnett, Annon, etc etc etc etc - their whereabouts are all listed in 'Where are they now ?' on my site and have been for weeks. The only reason I added that bit was to keep interested parties informed. Just counted seven players' details updated during November.

I share the interest in where recent ex players end up;and equally did not realise that Jeff had this facility for the recent player departures on his site

I obviously did not previously look often enough but will now.

If one is honest, its a morbid interest in wanting the player to 'do worse' once they leave the 'Gate,or if they do better, its to have a 'fit of angst' where you say the manager should never have released them.

Maybe Jeff could highlight more recent where are they now updates by posting them seperately on the forum ,with the full details linked into his own site.

Look forward to knowing where Jermaine Brown,Sacha,Baxter(he was so awful),Watson,and Ydehdego end up.

Never realised Bouadji was at Clyde-he was useful.

Is Moses still at Redbridge.

We had a trialist pre-season who scored a couple-NNumudi-anyone know where he went to,and also Tampa Arojogun and Nedjet Hussein

Jeff's site is so comprehensive it is easy to miss things, but what a fascinating read it always is.

JJ in spat with another supporter? No surprise there.

Perhaps we should have a Where Are they Now ?section for fans, or maybe a Where Were They When we were Rubbish ? section !!!

Quote:
Graeme H said:
Jeff's site is so comprehensive it is easy to miss things, but what a fascinating read it always is.
JJ in spat with another supporter? No surprise there.
Perhaps we should have a Where Are they Now ?section for fans, or maybe a Where Were They When we were Rubbish ? section !!!

We are just as far away from the Conference National as we were 20 years ago. And still just one league above the red side.