Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Call me-updates-today

Cookie

As usual I am offering my mobile number to anyone that wants updates throughout the afternoon. Just call anytime if want to know the state of play. 07714063577. Please, no more heavy breathing it unsettles me. l.o.l.

And dont forget to pick up a "POSTER" those that are going!

Quote:
margateshot said:
FF, I was going to go, but apparently all tickets have been sold out!!!

lol. Would i be correct in say only about 5% of the residents know where the ground is? It is in an obscene location. Even if you are going down the correct road you may think you have taken a wrong turn, and head back

Quote:
FF! said:
Quote:
margateshot said:
FF, I was going to go, but apparently all tickets have been sold out!!!

lol. Would i be correct in say only about 5% of the residents know where the ground is? It is in an obscene location. Even if you are going down the correct road you may think you have taken a wrong turn, and head back

You do know that you are also talking about your very own club there dont you FF? It all applies to RAMSGATE FC and where their ground is situated too or didnt you realise that when you made the above comments.Its good to see you realise the problems your club have as well!

Cookie are ground is in a poor location but if you get into Prices Avenue you know it is there. Croydons(Athletic) ground you go down a road.Then there is a turning on the right and then a sign indicating a dead end. (T) You have to go to the end of the road(ignoring the sign) an there is a dust track which you have to follow for about a mile(this is oneway).If another car comes you have to reverse all the way back again.