Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pats the man

michael

It seems ridiculous to put ones faith in one player, but i genuinely feel that PG will make a vital and positive difference to our fortunes.

He may not be our best player, but does the simple things well,and brings it all together.

Provides a bit of everything, and whilst never the quickest player in the world,that may not be so vital in the Ryman.

IAs importantly, i think he remains club captain ,and has reasonable experience and i suspect leadership qualities to encourage the new signings.

Bertie and Pat can get a grasp on midfield and pull us through this mess

We talk of things gelling, and i really think PG provides the glue.

Just hope he is back imminently

Got to disagree with you MM about PG.I think many have vastly overated him but as is the position we are in right now who knows he could come back a better player.I didnt rate him before but I am open to persuasion on his return.I wont win on this one anyway as if he performs well immediately I get to eat my words straight away but if he dosent then he gets that added time to do so.

He might take about 19 games to get back into things though as that seems to bet he norm with people these days.Be patient then be patient some more and so on and so on.Still,he might just surprise me.

I think some of you out there must be saints seeing as though some of you have the patience of one!

Agreed. On the assumption that there are no long lasting effects from his injury, he could be a key player for us in the second half of the season. Even though we have Bertie now, I still think that we have been missing Pat's ability to link the attack to midfield.

I just cant see what you saw in him before. I suppose I must have missed something as so many seem have that much faith in him(Gradley that is).His comeback will be interesting to see.My comment relates in this instance to Gradley only MM as it is he we are talking off here, and we must keep to the thread title mustnt we?