Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Redbridge V Margate away travel

Boney Crisp

To NOT win this game today will be the ultimate embarrassment I feel. They ARE clearly the worst team in the division & though we are not sparkling we SHOULD be able to take all three points. Anything less will be a big big failure.Methinks Bertie could do exceptionally well against their defence today. Lets hope so. "COME ON THE GATE". Lets at least win this one. No excuses after please, this is a MUST WIN game for us too, but not so much for the points but for the pride that comes with it. They have won only ONE game all season so lets not give them the pleasure of a second one.I am EXPECTING, (not hoping) for a 2-0,2-1 or 3-0 scoreline today. Please players dont let me down on this one. GOOD LUCK TODAY!

Agree with you Cookie it will be v. embarrassing to not win this game. The next two games are massive so we can focus on pinching a playoff place as a target even if its a tough one.

Putting my surrealist head on there are just three games left that you can look at and say they are really tough. Thats the three away games at Wimbeldon, Billericay and Hampton. At home we should have a shot at anyone if we get behind the team.