Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays team & updates

Cookie

Mitten-Oates-Deen-Donovan-Allman-Keister-Brayley-Taylor-Amaoko-Standen

subs:Egan,Sesay,McGowan,Hilaire,Kola

Crowd looking to be less 150(though just an opinion). Looks like HALF the crowd are OUR fans. More to come on that with reports after the game.

New guy Deane not even on the bench.

Dissappointed to see Sesay on the bench. Maybe he has an injury or needs a rest.Annoyed that Taylor & Standen continue to get selected despite inferior performances. Still,they will both probably score now.

Cant see what CK is thinking about.Why cant CK play the players that are IN-FORM & not those with a "name" & consistently under achieve. Still,we shall see how his thinking pans out. Please prove me wrong!

Even being at the game we should be entitled to be critical.If I was there I would be livid,though I am still livid here at home & that was BEFORE the goal..Maybe an early goal will help our lads fight harder & not take things easy. They will HAVE to attack now. Am just worried that another early goal may follow as is the norm away from home.

Ramsgate equalise on 17 mins v Tonbridge (Vahid).

"GOAL" "GOAL" "GOAL" "GOAL"

Latest: Redbridge 1 Margate 1 (24 mins)

Shot by Amaoko,saved,pushed away by keeper, TAYLOR follows up to score from around 12 yds.Looks like CK has it right then after all.Only Standen to score & I am being made to look a fool.(dont anyone DARE answer that remark)