Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays team & updates

Cookie

Without actually witnessing this game its hard to give a comment but the scoreline alone tells me that we are a long long way from being anywhere near a decent side & if I hear anyone say again that we need more time I will scream. Even half way to getting a decent team should be enough to beat teams like these.Am totally disgusted with CK's formation and the performance and result by players that SHOULD be doing better.They were a poor side when we played them here and judging by their recent form I see no reason as to why they have improved so much from then. They may have lifted their game, but still we should,with the players we have,have been able to offset any improvement in form that they might have had. No amount of praise,however small it be for the players from today will convince me that this was anything but an embarrassment to us & a result that will see players & fans alike lose confidence even more. I expect some "goody goody" reports will come back but it wont wash with me I'm afraid. The result itself tells me we were bad on the day,very bad!

Its not good enough, nowhere near good enough!

No doubt we will get criticised for speaking out today but we should be honest with our thoughts.This is not anywhere near funny anymore.Again,to those that might scold us for speaking out I say to you that a scoreline of this nature tells it all. No need to go to the game to express an opinion on a scoreline that is the WORST so far this season. To those who say the improvement is gradual and will take time let me tell you that it seems to me that things are getting worse rather than better.

GRADLEY will bring about NO improvement whatsoever MM. He is just a standard player and nothing special. We must not rely on his return to shift things as I am sure you will all be very dissappointed after all your optimism of his talent and his near future return.My opinion only might I add!

Got my frustrations off my chest and now i'm off to work. Woebetide any scroat tonight travelling without a ticket.BACKLASH! BAKLASH! BACKLASH!

I am of course only kiddin!

Oh well, there is always the next game for us. Hoping to see that improvement then. It HAS to come one day!

was at the game, and have to say whilst we didn't deserve to win, 3-1 is not a true reflection of the game. i think continually selecting an unfit Mitten is ruining our chances this season. no disrespect to charlie as he is a great keeper - when fully fit. at the moment he just can't do it. Charlie Taylor had a steady game, but his miss truly was the worst i have ever seen. can only have been 4 or 5 yards out, wide open goal and uncallenged he slapped it against the post - i still don't beleive it now! bertie worked his nuts off as ever but was never really given the support he needed. think most of the lads were still hungover from new year. ian coming on almost made an instant impact. free kick slung over 5 yards out his volley seemed a certain goal but the keeper made an outstanding (possibly flukey) save and pushed it onto the bar. yet agin the referee ruined the game today. seemed as if he thought he had turned up at a netball match - the slightest bit of contact was whistled. was probably 40 fouls given in the game and two yellow cards - 1 for kicking the ball away! not a dirty game. sorry cookie but standen played well until taken off, worked his socks off and didnt really put a foot wrong. Taylor terribly low on confidence and too lightweight. all in all redbridge can have had no more than 5 attempts at goal all afternoon but a below par performance at the back and failiure to convert our chances cost us dear!

I was there too.

On another day we could have won it but Charlie was awful today. Totally asleep for their 3rd from 30 yards. Hardly got near a cross.

Taylor was flagged for offside when he missed his sitter but he has no confidence.

Bertie head and shoulders above the rest.

Adolf had 1 shot and couldnt even get that on target.

I must admit Standen worked harder but still ineffectual.

Very poor result on reflection.

Dave.