Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thanet Times - Tuesday 10th

Dutch_Mike

Tony,or any one who was there.How did Ollie Schultz perform?. I have heard great reports from various sources this season. Word as it he is being looked at by quiet a few clubs from Conf nat down. Could he fit in along with Donovan allowing Bill Edwards to drop back. I have spoken to him on several occasions and he seems a nice lad.I for one would like to see him at the Gaaaaate. Like i said "what's your opinion Tony"?.

Didnt think anyone stood out apart from Vahid. He was the only one that impressed me the other night.But thats only one game might I add. However as good as the team is playing I wouldnt say any of them were anywhere near conference level.If a club takes him on or any of them on then I would say they were wasting their money. Thats an honest view & not a spiteful one.As for playing at Margate then that might be a different matter altogether.The jurys out on that one really with me BB.

How many out there really believe all this hype about a striker of high calibre coming. Havent we heard it all before? I expect nothing will come of it even though the guy is supposed to be wanting to come here..whoever it may be.

Interesting, in that paper how CK said he wanted "commitment" from his players. He also said that the club wouldnt be fighting to keep Taylor. Sounds like he didnt have the commitment & it did show in his play. Wonder how he's getting on at Fisher.