Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I Can't Belive We Missed Out On This 1!

ButlerMFC

Nick Bagley local talent has signed for the rams! Shame he is a Young quality player i went to school with him! never mind hopefully he will see we are the only team to be with soon! I know he would fit in to the way we play! Chris have a word and get this young striker on the books!

yes if i remember rightly if dads name was paul so if that ties in with what you were thinking then i would say you are right. yes we may need someone more beefy up front but he would fit in in any role in the midfield he is a second BERTIE and im not just saying that because he is a friend of mine.

My lad went to school with him too, very quick by the seem of things, had trials for Chelsea & fulham I think. Seems to score a few goals too, but may be prone to injury?

on the subject of players,who is the player with the cropped hair whos with the team on matchdays,as i keep hearing whispers about him from the training ground,ie very quick and abit of a handfull,and by all accounts..a very good player,any news on who he is,i hear hes left footed which could be interesting