Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Updates

margateshot

3-1 margate penalty on stroke of half time, scorer unknown at this time.

Staines player sent off and down to ten men and Margate keeper taken off injured. Will try and find out more at H/T

Seaside Steve will be penning his Kinnear Out post as we speak. Mind you disasters like this will test the patience of Job, especially against ten although with no proper goalie for half the game you expect trouble.

I think a few more voices will join SS tonight. What Kinnear needs is the one commodity no one gets in football - time.

Time to build a proper settled side full of his players and not padded out someone else's leftovers.

Ouch - this hurts......

Final score was 5-2 with charambalous scoring in the dying seconds. Not good for us with Bromley winning and Harrow who go above us.

We will have to see what is posted later. apparently ref was poor.

Was a joke of a game! was waiting for jeremy beadle to appear! The goalkeeper situation was just plain unlucky when the loan keeper was carted off. Our lad done well only to concede two. Loan keeper was poor and as for the ref well what can i say. I think he was reading hamlet to each player as he booked them!! I do believe tho we should ditch 5-3-2! Get back to 4-4-2!

Looking forward to the next game already!

Come on the gate!!