Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Updates

margateshot

Lets not be too harsh on the poor lads. Its obvious they are not up to the standard of this league,They only looked slightly better in the second half playing against 10 men. Yet Staines still managed to score 2 goals to our 1.

What was Kinnear doing playing with no sub goalkeeper? I heard Egan was fit so no excuses there. I also heard that the team and manager has been given 3 weeks to sot it out or massive changes will be made. Whatever this means I don,t know.

We were not as bad as the score suggests they had 5 shots and scored all 5 we had many more shots then them and played better then them in the second half and it does not matter if you are playing 11 or 10 men at the end of the day there was only one ball on the pitch and we have played well with only 10 men before.