Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gate in Football League on www.playforyourclub.com

Gate Watcher

Well done everyone and in particular JMG who got over half of our points. We finished 6th. Dover got promotion from League 1 and Morecambe got relegated from the Prem so next week we have a chance to become the top non league side in the game as it is us, Morecambe, Dover, Chelmsford and AFCW all in the Championship. The league opens again on Monday at 10am and I think we can get promotion this time round.

I actually achieved 40,000 a couple of times and I was offered the penalty shoot out(is that correct?) at a "gamble".(Didnt even realise it exsisted). Obviously,not being a gambler I thought should I or shouldnt I but having got to that stage I thought,why not! I missed both times so maybe all that hard work getting there was for nothing. I must admit I seem to be putting points on the table more reguarly these days. Am still miles short of you master blasters though. Still it all helps.

At first I didnt even realise you could move the player left & right. Am improving all the time.Maybe we should ALL make a special time available TOGETHER so that we can all have a quick 15 minute surge,simultaneously.

I have one hand on the spacebar and the other hand with three fingers resting on the directional keys. The important thing is being clever enough to be able to move your player sharpish when you see where roughly the ball looks like it will land and to get underneath it and lump it at goal. It takes a bit of practice. The game is open 24/7 but the points only count Monday 10am-Weds 8pm. Its suprising how easy it gets after a little bit of extra practice. Only a few people manage to get over 100,000 and I normally get about 40000 to get the penalty but normally only gamble 5000 on that as I miss more than I score. By the way on the penalty I try and aim it on the first I of DIRECTION as that is the most reliable place to put it I find.

Just nicked this idea off the Chelmsford forum.

How about everyone who plays pledges a score that they will clock up next week so then we know how many points we are going to achieve and then can see where we fall short. I will pledge 5 million. To gain promotion we probably need at least 65 million, maybe as much as 75 million. To stay up we will need about 30-35 million.

http://www.playforyourclub.com/play01.php

This is a massive chance to get into the Premiership. Just slightly behind Man City in the running for 3rd and the final promotion place. It is going to take a major effort to get this promotion. If everyone could chip in over a million points each today we would have a good chance.

Have managed to have a few games b4 work & registered a score everytime albeit just 17,000 to 20,000 but am getting more consistent. Will get on at lunch today as wevva looks pretty rubbish out there.

Well managed about 45 mins at lunch, think I scored about 250,000 not much but I guess it helps? Trouble was everytime I received an Email in work my screen froze! Annoying when I hadnt reached 15,000 cos my man wouldnt move lol

Taffy you're a star, everyone who is playing today is, it is now a straight head to head it seems between MARGATE and DOVER for the final promotion place! We are sitting in 3rd but they are on our tail it seems. Also wary of Man City not far behind in 5th making a charge. But it is looking good thanks to all our efforts.

Well if it wasnt for you GW & JMG whoever thats is we would be looking pretty poor, so many thanks to U both! Just had a few more games in my break another 80, 000 in bank approx. Will try to get on later at home if I can

I had a good crack at it this morning (yesterday) and have just done another hour now. Not great but getting about 20,000-30,000 each time. Am definately improving my skills the more I do it. Lets keep this going .We are nearly there.

Am thinking that GNMan is my son at Uni, cheeky whippersnapper! I suggest he plays more than one game then if he is scoring 82,000 for a game lol.

My best getting better now up to 38,000