Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gate Secure Trott

Agree looks like a good signing.

Quick bit of research suggests that he has played for Grays and Gravesend (found in transfer list between the two clubs in 2003). Also appears to have played for Heybridge and Billericay.

From Billericay website:

"Robin returned to Billericay in October after starting the season with Heybridge. A popular player, Robin originally joined Town towards the end of the 2003/04 season, forming an excellent centre back partnership with Pat Sappleton. Robin's former clubs include Stevenage, where he was club Captain."

I think one of the reasons is that he is coming here is that he comes from Orpington (Don't know if he still lives there) and that is where Danny Hockton lives at the moment. Maybe they car share.

Anyway I say welcome to Robin and will give him a big welcoming cheer on Saturday.

We now have 3 strong players in all 3 areas of the feild:

Forward: Danny Hockton

Midfeild:Bertie Brayley

Defence: Robin Trott

This is what i have been saying all season that we need an experienced and strong player in each position all season and now that has happened hopefully we can start picking up the points i believe we have the players to do this. Up the Gate

Good picture of him on this link www.stevenageborofc.com/playerpics.shtml

Sorry, I dont know how to download and transfer picture.I'm not that clever. Maybe someone else who knows how, can do so. Failing that we shall just have to wait to see him in person.Looks similar to that of Graham Porter. See what you think.