Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gate Secure Trott

I see Wellsies reort on harrow game suggests that Trott will play in the back 3.

I asume CK explaied to Trott that we play either3-5-2 or 5-3-2.

I wonder if Trott is more used to a back 4, and maybe , just maybe CK (with a bit of help from BB) may be persuaded to go 4-4-2 at long last

Quote:
MIKE PERRY said:
So who will be the next departures to make way for all these new signings? Surely the club can't afford to pay all their wages. Also does anyone have the exact figure of the number of players we have used this season.

Have lost count with the number of player's we have and have used this season.

Any way Trott is a great signing and can hopfully form a good partnership at the back with donovan, and teach him one or two things along the way.

[color:"blue"]Sadly agree with you there Steve, though looking at his history there was a clue that Kola changed Clubs a lot with few appearances made, but rave reviews from the fans - just too injury prone. I think that Chris Stowe could also leave, he seems t be in the squad (played the friendly at Dover, but was not at the ground for the Slough game). Also at Slough we had Jalloh on the bench, his profile on the squad page has disappeared - think he could leave too(and most people will have forgotten we ever had him)

As an aside, it's odd that last week we signed Scott Forbes but there has been no Official Announcement as to this from the Club (does this mean he's on trial or what?). He does have a profile on the sqaud page.