Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New England Manager

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Thanks for your comments sutGrantham, i see you are playing at Cheshunt on 4th feb, will you be going? Enfield are at home same day to ilford ( we play are home games at Ware ) about 12miles further along the A10. You see some ex Enfield players in the Cheshunt team including their mananger. What does sut stand for? Tell us how the game went on sat if you go. If you listen you might here the horns blowing at Ware if the winds in the right direction.

Sadly I WAS at Cheshunt on Saturday, I don't miss games at all home or away (haven't for the last 8 years or so).

Took the lead on six minutes with a very iffy penalty rebound, before Lloyd Opara (awesome player) scored a hat-trick (although he was gifted two of them by sloppy defending).

What a dump Cheshunt is !!!

http://www.thegingerbreads.co.uk/gtfcstats/matchdetails.php?id=2332

As for sut (thats part of my name) Sutton. Martin O'Neill was indeed manager here for two years

Thats for that sutGrantham. Yes its not a very good ground, we were going to ground share their a few years ago, before the supporters split & formed a new team. The locals did not like it, so it never happened. Ware gound is only 8 years old, nice faclities, bar ,loos, etc. Very friendly people who run & support Ware, we lucky to be there. Best of luck for the rest of the season, we might play you sometime in the future.