Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Drumming up support.

blueblood

(1)

Is the drum coming to the game on saturday?, the club are doing there bit trying to put quality out on the field, so it now down to the supporters to put a quality and positive noise on the terrace. I think it was the Liverpool cop which of they used to say, when they stopped singing to take breath the draw sucked the ball into the net. Lets put fear into Harrow.

(2)

M,i,s,a as been doing its bit to help the club 18,100 pounds to date. January, February and march are generally slack times for hall bookings, as a result M,i,s,a have put on a couple of events ie,Johnny Hooper (soul/jazz) and Ollie Austin(country) to help fill the void in bookings and to try to continue to help the club in whatever way we can to build and next season get out of the Ryman and back into the conference south and beyond. We as M,I,S,A need your help. If any of you can put up posters in the places you put match posters it would be great, See Save or Tam at the game tomorrow. If any of you fancy a good night out or know people who enjoy live music by talented guys please sell them tickets,again available in the club house, by contacting Dave or me by mail on this site.

(3)

At the game tomorrow we are selling raffle tickets for 2 free rides in a helicopter in march, from Hartsdown park. I believe it takes you up and around Thanet/Herne bay. the draw will take place after the game.

Thank you for reading this, Believe me we can all make a difference.